Friday, March 13, 2015

This&That

I'm obsessed with my dark purple lipstick 

My new biiiig fav, I'm gonna try the darker one next! 

Guilt-free goodness- sweet potato bread from Mind Over Munch blog



Supelsaksad in Pärnu– the cutest place ever. You must try their Napoleon cake, it is to die for!!!


Dreaming of summer in River Island


Flexing :D PS! I love this bra from Nike's Winter '14 collection! 



All Nike everything in Myfitness

Protein pancakes + peanut butter + honey + berries = bliss


Look mum, no hands!

Guilt-free goodness- peanut butter and jelly cookies from Mind Over Munch blog

Homemade granola bars: rolled oats, goji berries, almonds, peanut butter, banana

2 o'clock at night in Latvia- we just finished rehearsing :D

If you feel like doing a split, JUST DO IT!

Love, love, love Nike's new collection!!! Those Zoom Agility sneakers are A M A Z I N G! 


Nike Training Day


My new office space and 40 tulips from my bf :) PS! I just adore the new Tanssi series from Iittala 

No comments:

Post a Comment