Wednesday, November 19, 2014

London Photo Diary vol. 1

Finally I found time to post some photos, I've had some much school stuff to do and still have so I'll make it short. It was my fist time in the amazing city that is London so I visited a lot a the typical "touristy" places, mainly historical buildings (yea, I'm a bit of a history nerd). 
Enjoy!


We were there during the Poppy Day or Remembrance Day, pretty breathtaking to see all those poppies that commemorate the brave men and women who gave their lives in WWI


Native Americans know their fashion!!! Amazing stuff in the British Museum 



Selfridges had the most beautifully decorated widows I have ever seen



My new favourite place to shop: Fortnum&Mason- a historic department store near Piccadilly Circus

The whole moat of the Tower was filled with poppies, it looked pretty amazing




I am a lover of everything Victorian!




No comments:

Post a Comment