Sunday, November 2, 2014

Evening Light








// Zara coat (similar HERE and HERE) and jeans, Boohoo sweater (similar HERE) and sneakers // 

I think I should curl my hair more often, don't you? I really love my hair on these pictures, so I think you'll be seeing this look more often from now on.
I'm flying to London tomorrow morning and I'll try to post a couple of times while I'm there. But for more pictures follow me on Instagram :)
Have a wonderful week! 

***

Ma arvan, et ma peaksin endale tihedamini lokke tegema! Mulle nii meeldib see soeng, mis mul nendel piltidel on, et ma usun, et nüüdsest näete te mind sellisena tihedamini. 
Homme hommikul lendan ma Londonisse ja ma üritan ka seal paar korda postitada. Aga kindlasti tuleb rohkelt pilte minu Instagrami kontole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment