Sunday, July 20, 2014

This and That

Here is a little overview of what I've been up to since the beginning of the summer :)
***
Väike ülevaade minu suvistest tegemisest. Ma ei duubeldanud see kord piltide kirjeldusi eesti keelde, aga palun andke kindlasti teada, kui see teid häirib, siis kirjutan edaspidi ka eesti keelsed kirjeldused :)



My little obsession- the pineapple flavoured Jaffa Ligth. Luckily it is not sold in many stores... I think :D
New kiks, I just love them- super comfy and cool looking
Working on my solo for a Nike show 
Midsummer's Eve
 
 In Pärnu enjoying the first sunny and warm weather of the summer... well I mean the first one after the summer officially started
  
 
In Latvia with my honeys
My summer must-haves: vintage Levi's shorts and white cotton T-shirts 
Not having a gym near doesn't mean you can't work out! After my yesterday's leg session :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment