Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pastels & Metallics

Holy moly! Need Alexander Wangi kotid on lihtsalt täiuslikud! Ma pean ilmselt panka röövima või lotoga võitma, sest mul on neid vaja, kõiki neid!
PS! Mu arvutil on midagi viga ja ma ei saa ligi piltidele, mis on seal ega ka kaamera SD-kaardil olevatele. Loodetavasti saan ma kiirelt mingi asenduse, millel on Photoshop peal. Mul on nädalavahetusest nii palju ilusaid pilte! Nii kaua saan ma oma tahvliga postitusi teha, aga sellel pole PS'i nii et ma ei saa eriti midagi teha.
 
***
 
Holy moly, these Wangs are just pure perfection. I guess I'm just going to have to go and rob a bank or win the lottery or something, because I want these, I need these, ALL of them!
PS! There is something wrong with my computer so I don't know when I can access any of the pictures there or the ones on SD card of my camera. Bummer! Hopefully I can get my hands on a replacement with Photoshop so I can resume posting normally. I have so many pretty pictures from this weekend! Till then I can post from my tablet, but there's no PS on this one so there isn't much I can do.
 
 
Image via Cath In The City
 

No comments:

Post a Comment